Our Eastwood Emporium is open again!
On the 7th Sep, both our charity shops are open again to the public which we are thrilled about. The shops provide essential income, without which we wouldn’t be able to continue our work. Eastwood is a boutique sized shop with Manager Karen (alongside branch assistant Helen and volunteers) working hard to raise funds!
As with the ‘Harrods of Hyson Green’ there are a few changes we have had to implement to make sure we are Covid-19 compliant!
- Max of 4 customers in the shop.
- Please wear a face covering & use the hand santiser provided.
- Keep your distance from other customers/staff.
- Where possible use card payment.
- Donations can’t be accepted direct in the shop, please email us or ring 0115 7841110 to arrange collection.
The last point is particularly important as Eastwood has very little storage space. Donations (regardless of where they have come from) have to be held 48 hours before they can be sorted. We are more than happy to collect from you by prior arrangement, just get in touch.
We would like to thank everyone who has made enquiries as to when the shop would re-open and hope to see you all there soon!