Cat Neutering - Own Transport
We can help anyone who lives in our branch area with the cost of neutering their cat for £30.
You don't have be on benefits but you must have your own transport and live in this branches area.
1. Payment by cash or cheque only (no electronic payment available)
2. Please make sure you can pop into us at Hyson Green Mon-Fri 9am to 4.30pm to pay or have a valid cheque book.
3. No operation will be booked until payment is received.
4. Maximum of 3 ops per household (if you have more than 3 pets, we can only do 3 animals per house)
PLEASE NOTE: This procedure is subsidised for a ROUTINE neuter/spay operation and initial painkiller. You may incur further costs not included eg:
1. Further pain relief should the vet feel it's necessary (not needed for all pets).
2. Buster collar.
3. Special food.
4. If your pet has a complication, including but not exclusive to pregnancy, hernia or retained testicle, you will have to pay the added cost direct to the vets.
Interested? To book, please ring us on our temporary line 0151 315 0034.
Take a look at our Neutering Facts for some important information and common questions before the operation. Please note that we are only able to offer this service to those living in our Branch Area.